About companyCompany details
NewsAll News >>
For the first time ANANTA MEDICARE took part in the international exhibition VITAFOODS 2018, which was held on May 15-17 in Geneva, Switzerland. VITAFOODS is an international platform where representatives of the global healthcare and food industry can share their information. All the components for successful business in these areas, from substances and packages to finished products, were presented at this exhibition.Read more
On March 28, 2018, a Scientific and Practical Conference "Ayurveda is a science of natural healing" was conducted with the support of the Embassy of India in Ukraine and Ananta Medicare Company at the Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv. A lot of medical scientists, pharmacists, representatives of the Embassy of India in Ukraine and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine as well as honorary guests were invited to share the ancient wisdom of the Indian traditional Ayurvedic School, which is one of the oldest systems in the world.Read more
We wish you clear goals and long-term plans, steadfastness and team friendship, family happiness and prosperity, good fortune and unchanged luck. May all your beginnings and plans succeed! May all your dreams and wishes come true! Peace, Love and Harmony to everyone!Read more
- Antiallergic drugs
- Antibacterial drugs
- Antidiabetic drugs
- Antihypertensive drugs
- Antimycotic drugs
- Antineoplastic drugs
- Antisecretory drugs
- Antithrombotic drugs
- Cold medicines
- Drugs used for erectile dysfunction
- Hypolipidemic drugs
- Nonsteroid antiphlogistic drugs
- Peristalsis stimulants (propulsants)
- Аnalgesics and antispasmodics
Information for Patients
- A way to healthy nails
- Advice in case of overeating
- Allergy: what you should do?
- Clamidiosis – what you should do?
- Gastric ulcer. What you should know?
- Gonorrhea – most ancient enemy of the humankind
- Headache. How to keep it in check?
- How to facilitate a cold?
- How to recover from a headache?
- If you have hypertension…
- Prevention of atherosclerosis
- PROTECTION FROM ALLERGY
- Thrush: how to get rid of it?
- What you should do, if you have bronchitis?