Anantavati Kids: herbal syrup for children and adults
Anantavati® brand has shown itself as a highly effective, safe anti-stress phytoneuro-regulator among healthcare professionals: neurologists, family doctors / therapists, cardiologists, etc.
It should be noted that a lot of neurological and emotional disorders, such as impulsivity, hyperactivity, irritability, impaired learning and concentration, as well as inattention, usually occur in childhood. If such disorders are not treated in a timely manner, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may occur.
According to epidemiological studies, the prevalence of ADHD among children varies from 4% to 28%. 60% to 80% of ADHD cases persist in adolescence, and complications, such as early alcoholism, drug addiction and antisocial behavior are observed in 6% of 12 to 14 years old children. In about 65% of adolescents such condition continues to meet ADHD diagnostic criteria in adulthood. Children with ADHD often have mental disorders.
Anantavati Kids syrup was designed to help such children.
Anantavati Kids syrup 200 ml contains 2 highly effective and safe herbal components:
- Bacopa Monnieri extract - 150 mg
- Withania somnifera extract – 300 mg
Anantavati Kids can be recommended as a source of biologically active substances of herb origin. The product contributes to the normalization of the nervous system and the improvement of mental performance, concentration, learning ability, information analysis, cognitive interest and self-control, as well as reduces hyperactivity, impulsivity and anxiety in children, including children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Anantavati Kids, herbal syrup 200 ml:
- Reduces hyperactivity, impulsivity, anxiety, irritability, restlessness
- Improves memory, concentration, learning ability, analysis of information, cognitive interest and self-control
- Normalizes the nervous system functioning
- Does not cause side effects typical for nootropics, psychostimulants and neuroleptics
Anantavati Kids is intended for both children and adults with the above-mentioned disorders or those who do not want to take tablets, as well as patients with impaired swallowing.
Anantavati Kids is effective and easy to use:
- children aged 4-6 years - 5 ml for one serving
- children aged 7-11 years - 7.5 ml for one serving
- children over 12 years and adults - 10 ml for one serving
The syrup to be taken orally once a day after meals
Ananta Medicare marketing service is actively involved in information work among specialists (pediatric neurologists, pediatricians, family doctors, etc.) to promote Anantavati Kids syrup. Together we will make our children's lives better!